Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

July|Positive 31 Days, 31 Photos... #16, #17, #18


Here are a few snaps from the last few days!

#16 


One of my favourite things about this weather is making the most of eating outside. It prevents me from being tempted to eat in front of an episode of Kim and Kourtney Take Miami! Also, in this heat I have really been enjoying fresh fruit, here's some of momma's Eton Mess! (Minus the cream, because I don't like it!)

#17


On Wednesday we invited my grandparents round for a BBQ dinner followed by a viewing of The Apprentice final! I won't say anything in case some of you haven't watched it yet, but it was a really lovely evening!

#18


Yesterday I did my dad a favour, I mowed the lawn - and I am so impressed that I was able to create the striped effect! I hope he likes it when he comes home tonight!


What have y'all been getting up to? Enjoying the sunshine?!

Kisses, 




No comments:

Post a Comment