Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Wish List // Summer Dress Edit

In August I am hoping to visit Paris with my boyfriend. And seeing as its the romance capital of the world I want to be dressed in pretty summer dresses for the entirety of the trip!

I want the skirt to be caught with the gentle breeze. I want it to be a modest length. I want it to be romantic!

Here's my edit of pretty summer dresses...

1. 60's lace panel shift dress, £46, Topshop



2. Red ditsy floral dress, £18, Dorothy Perkins



3. Cameo rose flower print bustier dress, £19.99, New Look


4. Fluro floral skater dress, £40, Oasis


5. Florence skater dress, £35, Oasis



6. Charlotte polka dot skater dress, £19.99, Misguided




7. Structured strap back dress, £10, Asos




8. Skater dress in love dove print, £15, Asos




I think my faves are no.s 1 and 4, but they are also the most expensive! So, in the interest of saving money I think I would have to go for no.s 7 and 3!

What do you think? Will you be girling it up this summer or do you prefer a more grunge look?

Kisses, 



No comments:

Post a Comment