Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

July|Positive 31 Days, 31 Photos...#5, #6, #7 and #8


This blogging once a day is quite the challenge, eh?!

I am trying to be really positive and do lots of good things this July which is why I started doing July|positive, inspired by Louise's 30 Day Snap Challenge! 
I made a list of all the things I would like to achieve in July to make it a really great month!

One of my 'to do's' on my list was to take a photo every day and to share it with you guys - helping me to appreciate all the little moments and niceties of the month.
But, as ever, life got in the way over the past few days so I thought I would do a bumper post of my photos!

Untitled #33

31 Days, 31 Photos...

#5



I had a little bit of a freak on Friday. All this sunshine has totally thrown my usual wardrobe out of the window (woolly cardi's and furry boots)! 
I literally tried on every summer item of clothing I owned, with clothes strewn across my bedroom floor. 
After a bit of digging I came across this tartan style skirt that I bought yonks ago - but I can't decide whether I love or hate this outfit!

#6


On Saturday I woke up super early and drove to London with my mum to see the flat where my dad and I will be living next year. It's such a great apartment, sitting right on the Thames! This photo was taken once we had taken all the food supplies up the lift to the second floor and tidied it all away.
Dad got out the strawberries and we enjoyed them on the balcony with tinned Pimms watching the boats bob past.
I'm really excited about moving to London now!

#7


On Sunday, after getting back to Bath at about 1am in the morning, we all took a lazy day soaking up the sunshine. We decided to have a BBQ dinner and invited my grandma. She actually lives on my road which I'm learning is a real blessing as so many people have relatives who live hundreds of miles away. But I have 3 relatives who live within 3 minutes walk - something I used to see as a nuisance but as I get older I am learning to appreciate how lucky I am!

#8


Monday was my GRADUATION!! It was such an amazing day and the sun was shining down on us in Birmingham!
It was really lovely as my bf's graduation was also on Monday but in the morning so he came back to campus to take some snaps of us together! 
It was a great day spent with my parent, one that I will never forget! 

*Just a health note to anyone else graduating during these lovely sunny July days - make sure you drink plenty of water and don't get too hot under those robes as I ended up fainting, doh! Right in the whole faculty photo, double doh!

What have you been up to in July?
Don't forget to partake in July|Positive - let me know if you are, I would love to see the photos!

Kisses,





No comments:

Post a Comment