Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

New Shoes


I've been having a bit of a shoe crisis recently. It seems that almost every pair of shoes I own has decided to give my poor little (well, average sized really) feet blisters!

The only shoes that are still being kind to me are my favourite little ankle boots from New Look. However, because they have faux fur on them I am starting to feel that they are no longer acceptable, it is July after all. (Someone please inform the weather!)

Anyway as part of July|Positive I decided that I would finally get around to sorting out my shoe situation. After careful consideration I have concluded that this means I need to buy: 

1. A pair of pumps/wedges/sandals for sunnier weather.
2. A pair of ankle boots, cowboy-esk.

But, I want them under £20 each. 

I thought that this was going to be quite the challenge. However, on a girls shopping trip with my mum and nanny I came across a pair of sensible wedges. When I first saw them I wasn't totally sold, but once I saw the price tag I knew I just had to work them into my wardrobe!


£13?! What a bargain!

I love wedges. I love that they possess slimming powers, and I love that they are just so comfty!
I think that these shoes will be perfect for strolling around in the British summer, whether teamed with jeans or a floral dress!

Have you picked up any great deals in the sale?

Kisses,





No comments:

Post a Comment