Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

July|Positive 31 Days, 31 Photos... #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15


Untitled #33

Oh my goodness guys, Summer is here!
I don't know about you, but I am loving this sunshine! Yes, I know the heat is not ideal for sleeping - but I just think it's so silly for us Brits to complain about it being too hot, we never get any sunshine!

Anyway, on with my challenge of 31 Days, 31 Photos...

As you might have guessed, I am struggling somewhat with posting a photo a day - in fact I'm finding it quite difficult to take a photo each day. This is mainly due to the fact that most of my recent days have been spent filling in job applications, but I think I am finally getting the hang of them!
But that will explain if some of my photo choices seem a little mundane...

#9


I thought I would start by sharing this photo of my mum. This is such a classic pose for her, we call her the cat because she is always coming into my room and curling up on the end of the bed!

#10


Recently I have been taking advantage of getting to see more of my wonderful younger brother and we have been trying to play some PS3 (Assasin's Creed) every night!

#11


On Thursday mum, nanny and I went to Carluccio's. Rather than having to pick just one cake nanny and I shared a chocolate brownie and carrot cake, so delicious!

#12


Excuse the cringy and blurry photo! I have been experimenting with different techniques of curling and volumising my hair. Unfortunately, my hair often falls flat within an hour or so, boo!

#13


I was very happy to go back to London this weekend, but it does mean leaving my house super early!

#14


Oh hey, just the view from my new flat for my morning coffee! I am so lucky to have such a lush new flat, I can't wait to move there full time and start my London adventure!

#15


I finally tried The Londoner's one pot pasta recipe, so easy and super delicious! I would highly recommend to any lazy chef!

What have you been up to recently, please share!

Kisses, 




No comments:

Post a Comment