Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

July|Positive 31 Days, 31 Photos... #19, #20, #21, #22, #23, #24, #25, #26


Untitled #33
Recently I have been super busy, nothing particularly exciting, but the days have just kept on coming.

As part of July|Positive here is a snap a day from the past 8 days...

#19


How amazing is this Wisteria?! On Friday night we decided to make the most of the nice weather and mum, dad and I went for an evening stroll around Bath. This is one of the crescents in Bath - quite possibly Landsdown(?)but don't hold me to that. Anyway, here we were on a crescent and this one house had an amazing Wisteria - just look at the intertwining trunk on the railings! It reminded me of something out of Harry Potter, it's the type of plant you can imagine coming alive and trapping you in all its trunk-i-ness.

#20


The next day, still in the walking vibe, mum dad and I went for a walk along the canal in Devises. It was so green (especially the canal!) and pretty!


#21


Sunday night - I made myself a killer chocolate/walnut/snickers cupcake - and it was delicious! 
I'm completely into 2 Broke Girls at the moment, and for those who don't know, they have a cupcake business, which makes me crave one every time I watch the show!


#22


Kate Middleton is in labour! To celebrate this I decided that we should have (another) BBQ. I think this summer holds the record for the most BBQs we have ever had in our house, and I LOVE it!


#23


I think KM is such a babe! How lovely did she look presenting our royal baby to the world?! To celebrate I made cupcake, blue for a boy, of course!


#24


All this application business seemed to be paying off when I got a telephone interview with a law firm on Wednesday. Here's my post it for interview prep.


#25


A lovely card sent from a friend, and my darling baby cousin picked me some lavender - feeling loved!


#26


This lush dress was under £7 from Misguided - amazing!!

Kisses, 







No comments:

Post a Comment