Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

July|Positive 31 Days, 31 Photos... #3


Untitled #33

Not sure what July|Positive is? Click here to find out!

31 Days, 31 Photos...




I can't quite believe that I'm voluntarily sharing this photo on the world wide web. *Note the sweat patch...
So clearly, yesterday I went for a run. Now, I know that hundreds, or millions of people go for a run everyday. But for me, this is a big achievement. 
I always tend to get nervous and self conscious about going for a run. But now that a cycle/walk/run path has opened near my house I have the perfect place to do it! (The path involves two tunnels which are dark, so no one will see me, hurrah!)

Hopefully now that I've gone for one run, I will feel happier going for another, and another and well, you know!

What have you been getting up to?

Have you joined in July|Positive?

Kisses,



No comments:

Post a Comment