Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

July|Positive 31 Days, 31 Photos... #27, #28, #29, #30


Untitled #33

Well, here it is folks: the final installment of 31 Days, 31 Photos! Enjoy! 

#27


On Saturday we had grandma round for lunch. I wore my Rimmel Apocalips Lipgloss. I don't know why I look so tired, I've been going to bed at about 10:30 every night!

#28


On Sunday mum and I took a nice stroll around Bath, I love this walk along the river looking out at the Empire and Weir. It's great to remember that I live somewhere so lovely, most of the time I don't appreciate it!

#29


I've managed to get a trail shift/interview at a local pub in London, so have been searching high and low for a pair of black pumps to wear - as this blurry photo demonstrates!

#30


On Tuesday I made a horrible green smoothie - it was made of Pineapple, Kiwi, Orange Juice, Banana and... Spinach. I don't know that it was the spinach that made it disgusting, but it was horrible. Still, I got to take this fun snap nonetheless! 

Kisses, 







No comments:

Post a Comment