Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

July|Positive: 31 Days, 31 Photos...


Untitled #33

If you saw my previous post (here), then you will know that I really want to make the most of my July and ensure that I keep things positive!

At the top of my July|Positive list was to take inspiration from Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter and do my own '30 Snap Challenge'! The only difference being that July has 31 days and so I will try and take 31 photos in 31 days!
I think that this is a great idea as hopefully it will make sure I appreciate all the little things that make me happy each and every day that might otherwise go unnoticed. 

So, here begins

31 Days, 31 Photos...

As with all new plans/resolutions - I am already behind schedule! I am typing this at 00:14 on July 3rd, not a great start but thiiiiings, can only get better (can only get...).


This photo sums up what I have been up to recently: working on my training contract applications and then enjoying a sneaky glass of wine and a chocolate or two in the evening!

I made this photo a jumbo photo so that you could check out the cool design on the bottle of wine, so snazzy!

So there you have my first 31 Days, 31 Photos upload! Nothing very special but I'm sure at the end of the month I will look back and smile!

Remember that you are very welcome to partake in your own Positive|July and to whip up your own list of things you want to achieve this month to make the most of it!

Kisses, 






No comments:

Post a Comment